A kind note from the 6339-C Eagle Ridge selling client:
I have nothing but glowing praise of Scott Ford of Bella Casa Partners. From my initial contact with Scott until the final papers were signed and payments were made, Scott proved to be professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and incredibly communicative! Scott's in depth knowledge of the micro-markets, trends, upgrades, staging, pricing, negotiations, and sale particulars is overwhelming. I had total confidence in Scott's abilities, and he totally delivered. I could not have sold my home in Overlook without Scott. Thank you!
Think your choice of agent does not matter?
Working with an agent that focuses on Overlook makes a difference.
BCP got our client a full price offer at the 2nd highest ever sale price for an Overlook condo. Our client got this result even after the market shifted in response rapidly increasing mortgage rates, more inventory options, & buyers with greater leverage.
The resulting difference?
In comparison, multiple Overlook condos with far more upgrades than our client's condo sold for less money in the first half of 2022 during the most pro-Seller market we are likely ever to see.
Why the difference? Because these condos listed for a $20-35K lower price, far below the value that a 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1600-1700 sq.ft., 1-car garage condo located within the Beltway in a desirable community like Overlook provides to buyers.
BCP applies our experience selling houses in Overlook, our unmatched knowledge about the micro-market relevant to Overlook to assess what buyers are willing to pay, and superior visual presentation to drive buyer interest in our client's house.
Please enjoy this nicely appointed TH-style condo with 2 bedrooms, 2 full & 1 half bathrooms, an attached 1-car garage, and 1730 finished sq.ft. located inside the Beltway within the Overlook community in Alexandria.
The features and upgrades present in this condo will provide the new homeowner with an elegant living space to relax, enjoy, and share. The condo also offers an unobstructed, sweeping view of green space, landscaping, and sunset skies from inside and the deck, which is an uncommon livabilty feature in condo-style living inside the Beltway.
- The front entrance is under a portico to provide protection from the weather. The 1-car garage is adjacent to the front entrance.
- The front door and access from the garage open to a tiled entry with a new brushed nickel pendant candelabra overhead.
- The Main Level has an open floor plan, with oversize slider door and two banks of three windows providing both natural light and a view of the open green space and landscaping along Timber Forest Drive.
- The Living Room is at the top of the entry stairs, with access to the composite deck through the oversized slider door.
- The Main Level leads to the separate Dining Room, with a double windows providing natural light.
- The open kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances, custom floor tile, and ample prep space for the cook to work. The bar height counter has room for two or three chairs to allow for informal eating or watching the cook at work.
- An entertaining area is opposite the kitchen, with a gas fireplace and double windows providing natural light.
- The Main Level also has an upgraded half bath.
- The Main Bedroom is spacious enough to make a King-size bed look small, with a tray ceiling and a triple window, which provides natural light, privacy, and a pleasing, unobstructed green view to begin each day. This bedroom has a large walk-in closet.
- The Main Bathroom has a separate shower and tub, with upgraded sink and tub fixtures, light fixtures, framed mirrors, and custom floor tile.
- The second bedroom is sized to easily accommodate a Queen bed. This bedroom has an en suite bathroom and double door closet.
- The second bathroom also has upgraded sink and light fixtures.
- The laundry is located on the bedroom level in a walk-in closet, which also has the HVAC and water heater.
- All windows have been replaced with vinyl-clad, double-hung windows. Each window has custom pull-up/pull-down blinds.
- The oversized slider door on the Main Level has been replaced with a custom Andersen slider door.
- All light fixtures in the condo have been upgraded, including LED recessed lights with adjustable color levels for the new homeowner’s personal preference.
- All door hardware has been upgraded to brushed nickel hardware, including hinges, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
- The HVAC system is a Carrier unit installed in June 2020.
- An unreserved parking space is available outside front door. Ample visitor parking is located on Eagle Ridge and around the corner on Hawk View Lane, each less than a minute walk from the front door.
- The Community pool is located less than a three minute walk from the front door.
Overlook Community Details:
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 . The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook. The St. James, a 450,000 sq.ft. sport, wellness, and lifestyle complex is a 10 minute drive.
Entering Overlook, you enjoy a drive up a tree-lined avenue, which gives the Community a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. The green space, coupled with wide streets and greater rear separation from other houses for better privacy, are quality of Life features that are rarely found in a community located inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these features are yours to enjoy.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool, playgrounds, walking trails, and tennis/pickleball court.
The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit the community from their proximity. Overlook will offer its residents easy access to the shopping, dining, and entertainment amenities in these projects, yet you get to live in a Park-like setting, with a neighborhood look and feel.
Update On Landmark Mall Redevelopment ("WestEnd Alexandria") Project:
On December 22, 2020, the City of Alexandria announced the plan to redevelop Landmark Mall, with Inova as the anchor client and Foulger-Pratt as the local developer. The City’s announcement and information regarding the project can be viewed at the following links (City December 22, 2020 press announcement, City July 6, 2021 press announcement, and Landmark Mixed Use Redevelopment 1-4-2021 Community Information Session presentation (last link is to the video posted by the City to Facebook of presentation/the presentation slides are uploaded to this property website)).
A one-page summary document identifying the project details, timeline, and budgetary information from public sources is attached to this website (see at bottom of Overview section). The current summary document is updated as of Spring 2022.
On February 2, 2022, Foulger-Pratt announced that the name of the redevelopment project will be "WestEnd Alexandria."
Inova will build a new World-class hospital complex with a:
- 230 in-patient hospital (all private rooms);
- Level II Trauma Center (1 of 3 in NoVa), providing 24-hour specialty services for brain injuries, complex fractures, and other trauma care;
- Level III NICU;
- Comprehensive cancer care center;
- Advanced services for obstetrics, heart & vascular, & neurosciences; and
- Medical office building for 50 specialty physicians.
WestEnd Alexandria is designed to be a community gathering place for Alexandria's West End, with residential, retail, and restaurants, 3.5 acres of public parks, a minimum of 25% open space for each block, a transit hub, and a new fire station.
- In July 2021, the City approved the Coordinated Development District (CDD) Plan for the project.
- In September 2021, the City established the Landmark Community Development Authority (CDA) to address infrastructure improvements related to the project.
- In November 2021, the City purchased the first of three land parcels for the hospital.
- In 2022, the City will purchase the remaining two land parcels and give final approval to the site plan.
- In March 2022, Inova submitted its concept for the Hospital Campus.
- Demolition of Landmark Mall is scheduled to commence in Spring 2022.
- Construction is scheduled to commence in 2023, the first non-hospital buildings will be ready in 2025, and the new Inova Alexandria hospital is scheduled to open in 1st Quarter of 2028.
In addition to bringing a World-class hospital and shopping, dining, entertainment options five minutes from Overlook, the Landmark Mall project will be a catalyst for other planned development projects that will bring additional options for livability benefits along the Landmark-Van Dorn Corridor, such as Landmark Overlook (recently renamed as, "Overlook at West End), Greenhill South, Avanti 550, and others.
Get in Touch
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KW United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Office located in Alexandria, Virginia. 703-562-1800. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2023 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).